Build high-quality and fully performing software that complies with modern coding standards and technical design as part of a passionate team.
As a Software Engineer, you will…
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and be a part of an awesome team
- work with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the Java environment
- develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects
- share your knowledge across project teams and locations
- constantly develop your coding and communication skills in a high-performance and diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
- always wanted to be part of an agile distributed team using SCRUM
- are eager to develop further your logical and analytical skills
- love solving riddles and attending coding challenges or hackathons
- are fluent in English
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 33.992 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.