Support your team to get ahead, take over technical leadership, evaluate and identify reliable software solutions and share your knowledge in exciting projects.
As a Software Architect, you will…
- get the chance to lead an agile team
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development
- be working with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the java environment
- expand and share your knowledge and experiences in various exciting projects
- show your communication skills in a diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
- are fluent in English
- develop Software applications with Java for years already
- have distinct knowledge of analytics, OOP and design patterns
- know how to build service-oriented Software architecture and to design Webservices
- gained a minimum of 5 years work experience and several years as a leader of an agile team
- already have experience with Angular, NodeJS, NPM, Bootstrap, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, OpenShift.
- know how to correctly apply Gradle, Maven and co.
- are perfectly familiar with GIT
- know every Shortcut of Eclipse and IntelliJ
- have the ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives
- have an eye for details while never losing the overview of the big picture
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 49.014 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.