Support your team to get ahead, take over technical leadership, evaluate and identify reliable software solutions and share your knowledge in exciting projects.
As a Software Architect, you will…
- get the chance to lead an agile team
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development
- be working with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the java environment
- expand and share your knowledge and experiences in various exciting projects
- show your communication skills in a diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
- are fluent in English
- develop Software applications with Java for years already
- have distinct knowledge of analytics, OOP and design patterns
- know how to build service-oriented Software architecture and to design Webservices
- gained a minimum of 5 years work experience and several years as a leader of an agile team
- already have experience with Angular, NodeJS, NPM, Bootstrap, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, OpenShift.
- know how to correctly apply Gradle, Maven and co.
- are perfectly familiar with GIT
- know every Shortcut of Eclipse and IntelliJ
- have the ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives
- have an eye for details while never losing the overview of the big picture
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 49.014 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.