Get first insights on how software engineering is put into practice and make an impact by working in real customer projects throughout your internship.
As an Intern in Software Engineering, you will…
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum )
- receive guidance from a dedicated coach
- be part of an awesome team
- develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects
- expand and share your knowledge in various exciting projects
You will enjoy this job if you…
- are passionate about software engineering and willing to make a contribution to real customer-projects developed by our teams
- are fluent in English
- love solving riddles and attending coding challenges or hackathons
- have basic understanding of OOP and common design patterns
- value feedback and love to improve your professional as well as soft skills
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 1.010 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.