You have an eye for design and strike a balance between functional and user centered approaches to ensure a web design is intuitive and effective.
As a Frontend Developer, you will…
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum ) and Test-driven development
- work closely with our designers and testers to develop intuitive and great user interfaces
- expand and share your knowledge and experience in various exciting projects
- show your communication skills in a diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
- have distinct analytic and communicative capabilities
- are fluent in English
- have a good sense for design and user experience
- have knowledge in technologies like TypeScript/React/Angular/Vue.js
- already have experience with UI libraries like Bootstrap, MaterialUI or similar
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 43.316 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.