- This event has passed.
“Artificial Intelligence is a tool, not a threat” (Rodney Brooks)
No doubt – the potential of Artificial Intelligence is boundless. Where data is called the new oil, AI is equated with electricity. Although electricity was a fascinating technology, its real power came from the application and conversion of electricity into light, heat, or motion.
By analogy, AI unfolds its value when applied in different business contexts. In our next Get Inspired event “From Things to Value – How to apply AI with IoT” we will show you how AI and Machine Learning are leveraged through IoT, Digital Twins, and Cloud technologies. We will present concrete scenarios from different industries to show you how these technologies can be deployed successfully.
Christian Federspiel, our Managing Director and Dr. Bernhard Niedermayer, Head of Emerging Technologies are welcoming you to our first #getinspired Event of 2021. They will guide you through the agenda as follows:
- IoT as Enabler for AI solutions – Lukas Winkler, Head of IoT platforms @Cloudflight
- Differences between AI and Software: What you need to know about the ever increasing need for AI components – Katrin Strasser, Natural Language Processing Lead @Cloudflight
- How to increase the efficiency & cost-saving potential of a combustion process in the energy sector – Verena Dittmer, Software Engineer @Cloudflight
- Turning sunlight into food – The facilitation of IoT & Machine Learning – Cécile Deterre, Head of IT & Data Science @Blue Planet Ecosystems
- Designing and Testing IoT Solutions using simulations and real world data – Alessio Montuoro, Machine Learning & Computer Vision Lead @Cloudflight
At Cloudflight we firmly believe in new technologies and can’t wait to share our passion with you. We show you what great benefits the use of them can bring if applied correctly. Just as Rodney Brooks says – they are a tool, not a threat!